Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to School Photos! Via Instagram's Instaframes

I finally had a chance to make a great photo collage to commemorate my kids' start of school this year.
I also got an amazing app to allow me to do just that seamlessly, and in minutes.
I used Instaframes, Instagram's framing and collage app. It allows you to use various backgrounds, colors, styles, and photo placement. I was able to add unlimited text boxes in many font styles and colors. I was not limited to "small," "medium," or "large" font, but could click and drag to resize any fonts.
I could use frames and boxes but I could edit the details those as well! Photos could be cropped to fit the boxes easily. And effects could be added to individual photos even if there were multiple pictures in the collage.
Here is my picture! I just might (GASP) print it out and frame them in my living room.

*This review is unsolicited. I seriously enjoyed using it and was happy with my result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come again!