Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Did you miss me? A story about my kids:

I haven't blogged in way too long as I have been bogged down at work. So here I am now. So much has happened, yet I am speechless. So I will just return to my favorite topic: MY KIDS.

Arielle went to her first week of kindergarten. She will be 4 in October so this is 2 years before 1st grade. She did amazingly well with the transition! She has been singing new songs and playing new games like freeze dance by turning the lights on and off while changing into pajamas. She has matured so much in only 4 days. She is like a real kid not a toddler!

Kayla at 2 1/2 is talking so much. Sometimes she has so much to say that she garbles all the words because she's tripping over her sentence. Yesterday she tried to tell me there was no fly in the house because she "frowed it out the window wif my 'and." She's so yummy and agreeable. Except when daddy leaves and then again when mommy has to do Arielle’s carpool then go to work. And I love her curly girly hair! She says "I 'ave curly, not you..!" What a teaser! YUM!

Tzvi aka Tzpiki Zalman as the other kids call him is now 3 months old today. Happy birthday! Weighing in at 14.5 lbs and at 24 1/2 inches he is in the 70th percentile for both weight and height. He holds his head up amazingly well and now can focus on toys and people. He listens to the girls talking to him and he coos back. They say "Tzpiki, you talky boy! Yeah!" and boy does he like to hear his own voice! But then again, who doesn't. Isn't that why I am blogging?

Well there's my update. I will try to post pictures of them all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come again!