I have been enjoying the summer and coming home at a reasonable hour (I worked overtime from the beginning of March through mid-June). I enjoy getting my kids ready for bed, though at times bedtime is stressful and I rely on my husband to help me! When I get home the sun is still out and there is time to cook dinner (I am still getting used to cooking each night).
Here is a list of things I am still adjusting to and relishing now that I have my life back:
- Going to sleep in the 10's (before 11pm). This is my goal! I LOVE the nights when I accomplish that!
- Cooking dinner each night (see above).
- Sundays to lounge around, shop, and complete household projects.
- Exercise: I am trying to get back into shape for my 2 hours of basketball... Fat chance. Literally.
- Pajama- and bed-time for the kids! Telling "Mommy Stories" aka stories of Mommy when I was a little girl.
- Social media time: I can play on Google+, FB, Twitter, and get back to blogging. WHEW! I know you'all missed me :)
- ... And last but certainly not least: Spending quality time with my husband. Whether we are eating dinner together, accomplishing those daunting household projects, playing with social media, or just chillaxing, it is good to have someone with whom to share these tiny moments.
Hope you enjoy my latest post and look forward to bringing you more.