Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Chapter

I am moving on and accepting a new role in a nonprofit! I have enjoyed my year working from home. I wish working from home could be the norm! I am however really looking forward to the new challenge ahead. My new job (which is part-time) utilizes my skills in management, communications and development in a nonprofit where I can be part of helping others and improving lives. I am not going to go into detail here on the position before I even start... You'll have to ask me personally for more details. The one thing I will say is that I am already surprised by the team feeling and collaboration within the new organization and I look forward to working in a place that values its staff above all.

My journey is just beginning but I think this is a good  move personally and professionally. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come again!