Monday, December 30, 2013

2013

My 2013 was full of family and friends. I strengthened relationships and worked hard to maintain treasured friendships.

I made time for the important things in my life including my beautiful children of course. I watched them mature and grow into real kids. They are no longer my babies. Okay, the two year old is still a baby but she talks and babbles and plays like the others.


In 2013 I resolved to eat healthier, exercise more, and take care of myself. It's a work in progress but I'm proud to say that I am already seeing positive results.


This year I organized some of my home. I established lunch and dinner schedules for my children, routines for homework, and special storage systems for toys, shoes, and knapsacks that make life simpler.


I focused on giving, welcoming a guest into our home when she needed a place to stay. I believe my experience taught my children what it really means to help others and share what we have.


My family enjoyed the outdoors for three days of camping and activities. We would have been better off without sleeping in the rain! 


Professionally, I am proud to say that I planned a $3.5 million fundraising event replete with shtick - a red carpet and a flash mob! It was a real hit.


I launched jCreate, an online Jewish crafting community along with my good friends Abbey Wolin and Mirel Goldwasser. I might have participated in one too many Google hangouts. But the work has paid off!


I joined the world of snapchat and obsessed over the selfies. I got to share a lot more with my cousin and her adorable dog Marty.

I hosted several birthday parties, attended many more, and enjoyed the holidays with family.

There is so much to be thankful for and my year has been very busy and fulfilling. I'm looking forward to greeting 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come again!