Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Knapsack Nook! A Life Saver!

This school year I installed a new nook for the kids' knapsacks and shoes. The hooks are low down so the kids can reach. They are directly opposite the kitchen so they can grab their stuff and go immediately after breakfast. The nook is in the back of the house so the kids do not dump their things on the floor at the entrance. It keep my house clean and organized!

The new "hook nook" has eased my night time preparation tremendously and makes my mornings simpler. I now pack lunches directly into bags so they are never forgotten. I remember to check the kids' knapsacks for homework and sign the paperwork every night. I even remember to put the folders and loose leafs back into their knapsacks. I can't forget because I see the hooks as I leave the kitchen in the evening. The kids now have a place to put their shoes so they are never lost and we don't have to search for them in the morning. 

I can't believe it took me this long to think of it! Do you have a nook?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come again!