Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Let the Good Times Roll

It is with great pleasure that I present this post in honor of my old time friends.

Last night 3 of us gals got together to just catch up on life and hang out. Of course eating was a crucial part of this get-together! So we met at a restaurant and schmoozed about our jobs, families, friends, and the awkward date sitting at the next table. We laughed, we cried- okay, slight exaggeration but you get the point. We reconnected.
I really miss having day-to-day exchanges with my good friends. Life has taken us to different places on different timelines. Sometimes we have time to call, sometimes we are too busy. We nevertheless always care for one another and enjoy seeing each other.
I am so happy we got together and I only wish we did it more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come again!